What do we do?
We support teachers, stimulate learners and promote learning excellence. We create interactive and collaborative Learning Communities of Educators and Learners that use Information and Communication Technologies to enhance education and training.
We design, produce and deliver e-learning solutions for everyone:
How do we do it?
– We use the latest learning psychology technologies.
– Apply the latest instructional designing techniques.
– Creatively use interactive digital multimedia
– Utilize computer and telecommunication technologies.
Our objectives include:
– Developing just-in-time learning
– Transforming schools into learning centres with teachers as
guides and fellow learners
– Developing learning methods independent of time and
– Providing learning at the workplace
– Developing a new kind of learner, in control and in
– Developing electronic virtual schools; schools without walls
– Providing learning on the information superhighway
– Providing virtual libraries, field trips, museums, etc
– Developing global communities, networking and mentoring
– Developing new colleagues, new perspectives, and new